Sunday 9 February 2014

First class skiing with St Anton Classic

A refreshing change to tuition...

 
Last week I was very lucky to experience a day’s tuition by St Anton Classic ski school
This taster session was proved to be a true breakthrough on my technique.
My instructor was incredibly helpful, friendly and focused on helping me to be a better skier. Nothing was too much trouble, efficient and keen to tailor to my needs. Brilliant! I've been having lessons with many ski schools for years, but this time I felt that I have learnt something new.
Quality tuition makes a refreshing change and combined with a skilfully humorous delivery made the day a great success. Hope to get more out of this superb school and try their famous powder days without fear.
What makes the school different is their authenticity and long standing local expertise.
These guys know the mountain well and they can take you to the best snow conditions in the entire Arlberg area, quiet slopes and the best restaurant huts.
They teach adults or children and you can receive a one to one tuition or in a small family and friends group.
 
For more questions click on their link above or call me...
Katia
0044 7860925055

No comments:

Post a Comment